Simple solutions for small business owners.
Write your own content with just a
A choice of services to suit your writing needs.
Reviews and tips to keep you writing.
Web Wording Review
With so many DIY builders available it’s easy to create your own website.
But do you understand the importance of SEO or how to lay out your home page to appeal to visitors?
Is your message clear or your content confusing?
No hidden extras
A personalised 7 page report assessing up to 4 pages from your website considering:
- Customer appeal
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Clarity of message
- Identifying gaps in wording and presentation
- Clear recommendations and easy to follow suggestions for improvement
- One simple fee, no added extras
How to order your review
Pay now via Paypal and include a note with:
Your website address
The four pages you could like to focus on
Any other comments or concerns
If you don’t know which pages to pick, leave it to me.
You’ll receive your report within 10 working days of payment.
Power Hour & Double Time
Are you struggling with a single page, or unsure how to put your ideas into words?
If you just need a little guidance, book your Power Hour to look at:
- Making more of your blogs
- Blogging with WordPress
- SEO – just one more time
- Content ideas – let’s brainstorm
- Anything else wording
Need just a little bit longer? Let’s go for Double Time – a personal hour or two of training and brainstorming at your speed.
Contact me to book today.
Workshops & Group Training
I provide quarterly blogging workshops for beginners.
If you would like to book a private workshop for your business, or discuss a tailored course on digital content or copywriting, please contact me to discuss it further.
The next date for ‘What’s in a blog?’ will be announced soon. Email me today to be added to the waiting list.
What’s in a blog?
A 3-hour interactive workshop for beginners that looks at:
- All the how’s – how often, how long, how detailed, how do I start?
- What can I say? Create some ideas for your business blog
- Does grammar really matter
- How to layout a blog post
- Google me! A gentle approach to SEO