Aston University Careers+Placements Website
One of the larger projects I’ve worked on, I was really pleased to be part of a two person team revamping the Aston University Careers+Placements website.
The original site had grown to an unwieldy size, making it difficult for all intended users to find information quickly and easily. My colleague, Ruth, and I took on the role of project managers to redesign the site, reducing the number of pages significantly and arranging the layout into a clear, concise layout with short user journeys.
The project included:
- Overall management of the process from start to finish
- Liaising with stakeholders to obtain detailed information
- Developing the user journey and planning the site design
- Working with the university site development team
- Creating all content and overseeing the final build
Ruth and I were both very pleased and proud of the final site and the client feedback. As a result we have been invited back to work on future university sites – and now operate as a team on other, larger projects.